*TennPenn Performing Arts Company and the Sumner County 4-H Program is pleased to present "Bring It On: The Musical" live at the Palace Theater in Gallatin, July -16 and July 21- 23rd. Tickets are available showtix4u.com or at the door for $10. The show features students from all over Sumner County.
*Union High Alumni Fish Fry on Blythe St. at RC Owens. Also, desserts.
Proceeds go to the Alumni Fund. Please feel free to donate as well.
*Wynnewood will present a special program at 2 p.m. regarding life around Wynnewood every third Sunday, May-October. The program this month will be presented by Kim and Paul Caudell who will entertain with 19th century music and tell about its history. The admission is $5.00 for the program or included with regular tour admission. Please bring a chair and join us on the breezeway. See our website www.historicwynnewood.org for program topics for upcoming third Sundays, directions and admission charges or call 615-452-5463.
*Homecoming at Lambuth United Methodist Church, Gallatin. Pre-worship concert at 10:30 am with service at 11 am. Potluck after the service. Come home to Lambuth.
*The Gallatin High School Class of 1987 class reunion will coincide with homecoming. The reunion will be at the Hampton Inn Saturday at 6 p.m. A live band will perform and dinner catered by the Top Hog. $25 per person until August 15th. After that date up to reunion, $30 per person. Send your payment to 1987 GHS Class Reunion, 380 Woodlands Drive, Gallatin, TN, 37066.
*Gallatin Public Library Programs for July
- Crocheting (Ages 18+) on Tuesdays from 1 - 3 p.m. - Please bring your own crocheting materials.
- Tea Time (Ages 18+) on Fridays starting at 3 p.m. - A British film or TV show is presented via projector with tea & cookies.
- BINGO (All Ages) on Wednesdays at 2:45 p.m. - Free to play and you win small prizes.
- Summer Reading Program 2017 is for all ages! Read for a chance to win prizes!
- Children/Family Events: Animal Tales Visit, Bruce Amato Magic Show, Runaway Puppet Theater, Snowbird Visit, and A Royal Visit: Cinderella & Prince Charming start at 10:30 a.m. on Fridays! Pick up a calendar for details.
*The Church of Our Saviour invites everyone to visit their Little Free Library, a smaller version of the church itself installed in the churchyard. Inside are books for all ages, free for the taking, as well as space for people to leave books which they have read and would like to pass on. The church is located at 704 Hartsville Pike.