A group of 14 local real estate professionals are the first graduating class of the New Realtor Academy — a training program created and administered by Sumner Realtors.
The inaugural class launched in January. Graduates received approximately 13 hours of professional education tailored to new real estate agents during the 6-month program, including seven hours of Continuing Education credits recognized by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission.
• Emily Carter, Coldwell Banker Lakeside – Hendersonville
• Randy Daly, Luxury Homes of Tennessee – Franklin
• April Davidson, Exit Real Estate Solutions – Hendersonville
• Jess Denton, R/M Choice Properties – Hendersonville
• Brian Flanary, Caudill Properties – Hendersonville
• Tanesha Frezzell, Crye-Leike – Gallatin
• Lori Guinan, Exit Realty Garden Gate Team – Gallatin
• Jamie Hill, One Stop Realty – Hendersonville
• Kristina Keck, simpliHOM – Hendersonville
• Katelyn Lyons, Coldwell Banker Lakeside – Hendersonville
• Collin McElroy, One Stop Realty – Hendersonville
• Diane Murphy, Weichert Realtors – Hendersonville
• Cindy Shire, Spotted Dog Realty – Portland
• David Wampler, One Stop Realty – Hendersonville