The new E. Robertson Road bridge, located off of Harsh Lane in Castalian Springs, was recently dedicated to a longtime resident of the area – Henry Lee Hall.

More than two dozen family members and officials were on hand for the dedication.

Hall was a property owner in the community since 1937, where he raised eight children – all of which have remained in Sumner County.

According to Judy Hardin, roads superintendent for Sumner County, the bridge was built with state aid funds.